The Primo Foldable scooter is Globber's new, patented folding scooter with a push button folding system. With a push of a button, the scooter's handlebars can be folded, spun 180° and locked into its compact position. The scooter can then be easily carried or pulled along. It also comes with our new dual-colour, wide deck design and extra-large and wide integrated brake, for super comfortable & safe rides! This version 2 model comes with a pink anodized aluminium front bar.Designed in France, the Globber 3 Wheel Primo Foldable is everything you want in a child's first scooter. Designed for maximum stability and safety, the Primo Foldable will help your child learn how to ride and develop confidence on a scooter while providing hours of fun and exercise! Other features include a foot board low to the ground for stability and steering lock to help with balance in the initial stages of learning. The Primo Foldable also has comfortable handlebar grips, power assisted steering and a long covered rear brake for efficient braking. The T-Bar handle can be adjusted to 3 height positions as your child grows.
SURPRISE GIFTS & PACKAGING: For environmental reasons, single scooters are often sent in their sturdy original retail boxes which features the name and pictures of the product, and are not double boxed or wrapped. For multiple scooters, we often reuse the original carton boxes which features the scooter's brand logo. For surprise gifts, we recommend having it shipped to an alternate address whenever possible such as your work, family member's or friendly neighbour's place or PO Box / Parcel Locker. If no alternate address is available, please let us know that it's a surprise gift in the checkout comments and we'll wrap the item in plain brown paper and/or cover any scooter pictures and logos. Thank you for helping us minimise ecommerce packaging waste.
- Max weight 50kg
- Age: 3+
- Colour: Pink
- Weight: 2.5kg
Full Feature List
- Revolutionary folding system: With a push of a button, the handlebars can be spun down into a compact, folded position for easy transport.
- Safe learning: Steering lock button on front of deck can be engaged so the steering system of the two front wheels will only move foward and backward, helping teach children how to balance on the scooter.
- Scalable and practical: Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar which can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows (from 67.5cm to 77.5cm high).
- New deck: New dual-colour, low wide deck is anti-slip with a reinforced & robust metal body frame, so children can more than easily place 2 feet on the deck and ride in comfort for longer.
- Safety and life span: Super large rear brake allows better braking performance while preserving the back wheel.
- Quality of equipment: 2 x 121mm front wheels, and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transparent HQ (high quality) and HR (high rebound) PU (polyurethane), with nylon cores, rolling on high quality ABEC 5 bearings.