The Globber Ecologic Go Up Foldable Plus helps families around the globe live and breathe eco values and choices. It’s made with 60% Global Recycled Standard plastic and biodegradable wheat-straw*. It has the same structural integrity as the iconic original but uses more eco materials for less environmental impact.
The Globber Go Up Foldable Plus is the ultimate 5-in-1 scooter with a foldable handlebar and 100% tool-less design! This kids scooter is designed for the youngest riders. From 15 months old the scooter can be fitted with a seat and your child pushed along using the parent handle whilst the child grips the handlebars and places their feet on the removable foot plates (included in the go up deluxe, go up comfort and go up foldable plus versions, not in the go up sporty). There is a seat support bar which allows the seat to be adjusted up and backwards at the same time, with 2 seat heights available (23.9-27.4cm). Once the child grows, remove the foot plates for a perfect foot to floor scoot along which can be used with or without the parent handle.
At around 3 years of age remove the seat and convert to a 3 wheel scooter and let the fun continue! The adjustable T-Bar handle can be adjusted to 3 height positions as your child grows. Features include a low foot board, steering lock, height adjustable handlebars and power assisted steering. These help to develop balance and help your child learn to ride and master the scooter. The handlebar is easily foldable with a click of a button and easily carried or pulled along.
This design is 100% screw-less so you can effortlessly assemble and transform the scooter between modes thanks to our push and spring-loaded buttons! There is also a smart, built-in storage for the footrest; simply remove it with a push of a button and secure it to the rear of the walking bike seat to never lose it!
Difference between Go Up Foldable Plus and Go Up Deluxe: Go Up Foldable Plus has seat adjustable to 2 positions (deluxe has 3), T-bar is height adjustable to 3 positions (deluxe to 4). Both scooters have comfortable seats but the Go Up Foldable Plus has a more narrow seat.
SURPRISE GIFTS & PACKAGING: For environmental reasons, single scooters are often sent in their sturdy original retail boxes which features the name and pictures of the product, and are not double boxed or wrapped. For multiple scooters, we often reuse the original carton boxes which features the scooter's brand logo. For surprise gifts, we recommend having it shipped to an alternate address whenever possible such as your work, family member's or friendly neighbour's place or PO Box / Parcel Locker. If no alternate address is available, please let us know that it's a surprise gift in the checkout comments and we'll wrap the item in plain brown paper and/or cover any scooter pictures and logos. Thank you for helping us minimise ecommerce packaging waste.
- Standing scooter Max weight 50kg, Seat 20kg
- Age: 15 months - 7+ years
- Colour: Peach
Full Feature List
- All in One product: Easily convert the Go Up Foldable Plus from Ride-on, walking bike to scooter mode. Includes removable foot plates (present in Go Up Deluxe, Comfort and Foldable Plus models, not in Sporty model).
- 100% Screw-less design: No tools required to easily assemble and transform the product into different modes.
- Maximum comfort: Comes with soft, comfortable seat. Adjustable to 2 seat heights (23.9cm to 27.4cm), seat simultaneously adjusts upwards and backwards for maximum comfort.
- Steering lock: Steering lock button on front of deck keeps the scooter moving in a straight line without turning to teach balance to make learning easier. Unlock the button and enable lean to steer mode.
- Scalable: Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows (67.5cm, 72.5cm, 77.5cm).
- Revolutionary folding system: With a click of a button, the handlebars can be spun down into a compact, folded position for easy transport and storage.
- User comfort: Low deck for better stability which improves the child’s performance. Less tiredness means longer riding times.
- Safety First: Extra long and wide rear brake allows better braking performance while preserving wheel longevity.
- High Quality Wheels: 2 x 121mm front wheels and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transparent high quality high rebound polyurethane on ABEC 5 bearings.
*In applicable components