Shipping & Delivery
Please note that due to COVID-19 restrictions, parcel deliveries may be delayed by Australia Post.
2020 Christmas Cutoff Dates
In line with Australia Post's cut-off dates for Christmas deliveries and to allow enough time to pack and despatch your parcels, our order cut-off dates for pre-Christmas deliveries are:
- Thursday 10th December midnight for Standard Shipping
- Thursday 17th December midnight for Express Shipping*
- Thursday 24th December 2pm for Willoughby NSW 2068 local drop-offs.
* For Sydney metro Express orders placed after 17th December, there may still be a chance that your order gets there pre-Christmas but we cannot guarantee it - so it would be at your own risk.
We aim to process orders as quickly as possible. As such, orders are packed on the same day that they are received and will usually be despatched the same or next business day from Sydney, NSW. After despatch, Australia Post delivers the item within 1 to 10 business days depending on your location and chosen shipping method. Please refer to the Shipping Times below for an estimate.
Updates and tracking notifications will be emailed to you so please check your inbox regularly including spam/junk folders. If your order does not arrive within 12 business days from the date of order, please contact us with your order number and a friendly member of our team will gladly assist.
Below is a guide to our shipping times, costs, pre-orders and other relevant shipping information.
- Most orders are packed and despatched from our Sydney warehouse within 24 hours of receiving them (excluding weekends) and then usually take 1 to 10 business days to arrive from the date of despatch. The delivery transit time is dependent on your shipping address location, your chosen delivery method and Australia Post's schedule.
- Order tracking numbers and notifications will be sent to the email address that you supplied when placing your order. Generally, you will be able to start tracking the location of your parcel approximately 24 hours from the initial despatch notification.
- While we minimise the time taken to pack and despatch orders, please note that we have absolutely no control over Australia Post's delivery timeframe once the order is lodged with them. If you are concerned about the delivery time of your order or would like an expected delivery date, please Australia Post with your tracking number or contact us for further information.
- During busy sale and seasonal periods, deliveries may be delayed by Australia Post which is unfortunately entirely beyond our control.
- Please see below for estimated delivery times and note that they are intended as a guideline only. If your order is time sensitive, we recommend using the Australia Post calculator here: https://auspost.com.au/parcels-mail/delivery-times.html by entering Sydney 2000 as the From location and entering your Postcode, and then selecting the Express delivery method upon checkout.
|Your Location||Delivery Method||Estimated Delivery By |
|Sydney Metro||Standard||2 days|
|NSW Metro||Standard||2 - 4 days|
|NSW Country / Rural||Standard||4 - 5 days|
|Canberra Metro||Standard||2 - 3 days|
|Melbourne Metro||Standard||2 - 3 days|
|Brisbane Metro||Standard||2 - 3 days|
|Adelaide Metro||Standard||3 - 4 days|
|Perth Metro||Standard||5 - 6 days|
|Hobart Metro||Standard||5 - 6 days|
|Darwin Metro||Standard||5 - 6 days|
|All Other Destinations||Standard||Up to 10 days|
|Your Location||Delivery Method||Estimated Delivery By |
|Sydney Metro||Express||1 day|
|NSW Metro||Express||1 day|
|NSW Country / Rural||Express||3 - 4 days|
|Canberra Metro||Express||1 day|
|Melbourne Metro||Express||1 day|
|Brisbane Metro||Express||1 day|
|Adelaide Metro||Express||1 day|
|Perth CBD||Express||1 day|
|Hobart Metro||Express||1 day|
|Darwin Metro||Express||Up to 5 days|
|All Other Destinations||Express||Up to 7 days|
Shipping Charges and Terms
- To obtain a shipping quote: Add all the items you wish to purchase to your cart and proceed to the My Cart link right at the top of the website. Once you enter your shipping state and postcode, the appropriate shipping cost will be shown and you may decide whether you wish to proceed with finalising the order.
- For your protection and peace of mind, shipping charges include tracking and signature on delivery. You may opt in for transit insurance at the time of selecting your shipping method where you can insure against loss and damage to parcels delivered by Australia Post.
- In the rare event of lost or damaged parcels, we are more than happy to assist you but cannot compensate you if you do not opt for insurance.
- As it is not possible to nominate a delivery time, we recommend tracking your order on the Australia Post website as there will usually be an update via email and SMS on the morning of intended delivery.
- If an order requires a signature on delivery, particularly higher value orders, and no one is present at the time of delivery, a card may be left in the mailbox and the parcel may need to be collected from the nearest Australia Post office.
- Authority To Leave: Please note that you would need to accept all responsibility and losses incurred if the parcel goes missing or gets stolen if you choose to provide an Authority To Leave or opt in for a Safe Drop. Please leave a note in the checkout comments to the effect of: "I provide an Authority To Leave at ".
- Shipping Address Errors: When a shipping address error is made by a customer and results in an incorrect delivery, the customer will need to pay a $10 Return To Sender charge plus the original shipping fee again to resend the order. The order will be resent once the original order is returned to us from the incorrect delivery address.
- Yes, we deliver to PO Boxes. Please enter your PO Box in the Shipping Address section of the checkout screen.
- PayPal will require you to enter a residential/business address under Billing Details and cannot accept PO Boxes as the Billing Address due to their anti-fraud security measures. Please note that we will still ship to your PO Box despite PayPal's Billing Address requirement.
Boxing and Packaging
- In an effort to reduce ecommerce packaging waste and impact to the environment, we do not "double box" or wrap bulky items such as Globber scooters, Grit scooters and Italtrike tricycles which already come pre-packaged in sturdy boxes.
- If you require these items to be concealed as a surprise gift and/or for invoices to not be enclosed, please leave a note in the comments or contact us before placing your order and we'll do our best to accommodate.
- Pre-order items are not in stock. By purchasing a pre-order item, you are reserving your item before it arrives at our warehouse. We will ensure that pre-order items are sent out as soon as they arrive.
- All orders containing pre-order items will be placed on hold until all items are available and will be shipped together in one shipment. If you require separate shipments, you will need to place separate orders.
- Estimated arrival dates for pre-order items are approximate only and the item may arrive earlier or later.
- You will receive an email notification once the order has shipped.
- Pre-orders cannot be refunded or exchanged before delivery.
- Sorry, we are not currently offering international shipping.
- Pickups are not available as our warehouse facility does not permit public access and no stock is kept at or transferred to our head office in Ultimo.
- In lieu of pickups, we offer a low-cost overnight Express service for the Sydney Metro region for your convenience. Please chat to us to find out when your urgent order will arrive.