Pay homage to a loyal soldier with this collectible LEGO® Star Wars™ Clone Commander Cody Helmet (75350) build-and-display model for adults. Enjoy the mindful, satisfying process of recreating the distinctive contours of the helmet worn by this iconic character in Star Wars: The Clone Wars. A brick-built stand with a nameplate completes an eye-catching centrepiece.
Top gift idea
A great treat for yourself or a gift for other adult Star Wars fans and experienced LEGO builders, this complex building set comes with step-by-step instructions in the box and you can also find instructions on the LEGO Builder app.
The galaxy in your hands
It began a long time ago, in a galaxy far, far away. Now the saga continues in your living room with LEGO Star Wars sets designed for adults. Explore the exciting range, including other new-for-March-2023 helmets to add to your collection.
- Clone Commander Cody Helmet (75350) – Channel your creative focus to construct this detailed LEGO® Star Wars™ build-and-display model of CC-2224 Clone Commander Cody’s helmet
- Made for display – Relive Star Wars: The Clone Wars scenes as you recreate Clone Commander Cody’s helmet and display it on the brick-built stand with a printed nameplate
- Build your collection – This collectible construction set is part of a series of LEGO® Star Wars™ build-to-display helmet models
- Gift idea – Treat yourself or give this 776-piece set as a birthday or Christmas gift to an adult Star Wars™ fan, experienced LEGO® builder or collector of LEGO Star Wars helmets
- Compact and designed for a big visual impact – This collectible Clone Commander Cody Helmet measures over 21 cm (8 in.) high, 12 cm (5 in.) wide and 14 cm (5.5 in.) deep
- Step-by-step instructions – Find illustrated instructions in the box and on the LEGO® Builder app
- From a galaxy far, far away to your fingertips – LEGO® Star Wars™ sets for adults are designed for people like you who enjoy creative, hands-on hobbies to unwind
- Premium quality – LEGO® bricks and pieces comply with rigorous industry standards to ensure consistent, secure connections
- Safety first – LEGO® components are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and thoroughly analysed to make sure they comply with rigorous global safety standards