Designed in France, the Globber 3 wheel Primo Lights is everything you want in a child's first scooter! Designed for maximum stability and safety, the Primo Lights will help your child learn how to ride and develop confidence on a scooter while providing hours of fun and exercise! It also has inbuilt LED lights in the front wheels which illuminate as you move, without the need for batteries. Features include a foot board low to the ground for stability and steering lock - when pressed, kids can only ride in a straight line to to help with balance and stability in the initial stages of learning.
The Primo Lights also has comfortable handlebar grips, power assisted steering and a long covered rear brake for efficient braking. The T-Bar handle can be adjusted to 3 height positions as your child grows (from 67.5 to 77.5cm high). This version comes with a pink anodized aluminium front bar.
SURPRISE GIFTS & PACKAGING: For environmental reasons, single scooters are often sent in their sturdy original retail boxes which features the name and pictures of the product, and are not double boxed or wrapped. For multiple scooters, we often reuse the original carton boxes which features the scooter's brand logo. For surprise gifts, we recommend having it shipped to an alternate address whenever possible such as your work, family member's or friendly neighbour's place or PO Box / Parcel Locker. If no alternate address is available, please let us know that it's a surprise gift in the checkout comments and we'll wrap the item in plain brown paper and/or cover any scooter pictures and logos. Thank you for helping us minimise ecommerce packaging waste.
- Max weight 50kg
- Age: 3+
- Colour: Pink
- Weight: 2.3kg
Full Feature List
- Extra Fun: Built in LEDs in the front wheels flash colourful lights as you move, without the need for batteries.
- Safe learning: Steering lock button on front of deck (safe and simple handling) for steering locking system to make learning easier.
- Scalable and practical: Height adjustable T-BAR handlebar which can be adjusted to 3 height positions as the child grows (from 67.5 to 77.5cm).
- Performance: X-CROSS deck design, strengthens the deck structure and improves directional turning performance to the T-BAR handlebar.
- User comfort: Low deck for better stability which improves the child’s performance. Less tiredness means longer riding times.
- Ergonomics of the handles: Handlebar grips made from durable, single-injection material, for better comfort and more resistance.
- Safety and life span: Long and covered rear brake which allows better braking performance while preserving the back wheel.
- Assisted steering: The directional pivots (supports on the front wheels) are mounted on ball bearings for easier assisted steering.
- Quality of equipment: 2 x 121mm front wheels, and 1 x 80mm rear wheel in transparent HQ (high quality) and HR (high rebound) PU (polyurethane), with nylon cores, rolling on high quality ABEC 5 608ZZ bearings.
- Design and identity: Revolutionary, stylish and smooth.