Introduce toddlers to animals and deliver developmental benefits with the build-and-play, pull-along Animal Train!
All kids love animals, right? So give a toddler the perfect introduction to the animal kingdom with LEGO® DUPLO® My First Animal Train (10955). Pull-along animal parade toy There’s lots for little animal lovers to do with the elephant, tiger, giraffe and panda. As they build and rebuild, line up the carriages, place animals on and off the train and stack them on top of each other, they develop fine motor skills and explore a magical world of imaginative roleplay. Innovative features, like the giraffe’s wobbling neck, add extra joy to this playful learning toy. Building cards, with life-size images of the models, let kids position the bricks over the image as they build. For even more fun, kids can connect the train to other wheel-based DUPLO toys. Hands-on kids' learning toys LEGO DUPLO toys put open-ended fun, self-expression and joyful learning into preschoolers' hands. With DUPLO playsets, parents and toddlers can share precious developmental milestones as they play together.
Full Feature List:
- Treat a toddler to the enchanting LEGO® DUPLO® My First Animal Train (10955). This versatile toy includes 4 buildable animals that are perfect for little hands to pick up, place and pull along.
- Includes a buildable elephant (4 pieces), tiger (2 pieces), giraffe (3 pieces) and panda (2 pieces), plus 4 push-along ‘carriages' with wheels.
- Kids build and rebuild, line up the carriages, place animals on and off the train and stack them on top of each other, developing fine motor skills as they enjoy imaginative role play.
- For children aged 18 months and up, this delightful playset has it all: hands-on creativity, imaginative play possibilities and developmental benefits. It’s a great gift for toddlers.
- Measures over 5 in. (14 cm) high, 17 in. (45 cm) long and 2 in. (6 cm) wide. Perfect for small hands to pick up and play with.
- Includes building cards showing life-size images of the models. Kids can position the bricks over the image as they build while parents teach their child about colors and shapes.
- The distinctive animals have different levels of building complexity to encourage toddlers’ construction skills. Special features, like the giraffe’s wobbling neck, add extra fun to the play.
- All LEGO® DUPLO® playsets are skillfully designed to incorporate features that encourage open-ended developmental play, so parents can share precious moments with their little ones.
- LEGO® DUPLO® playsets meet stringent industry quality standards to ensure they are easy for little fingers to pick up, place and pull apart – and it’s been that way since 1969.
- LEGO® DUPLO® bricks and pieces are dropped, heated, crushed, twisted and analyzed to make sure they satisfy rigorous child safety standards.