Capture the excitement of Lunar New Year family traditions with this colorful LEGO® toy building set (80108) for ages 8 and up. It features 6 brick-built scenes that are packed with authentic details, and each portrays different festive activities, including food shopping, making good-luck decorations, visiting family and exchanging ‘Hongbao’ red envelopes. There are separate building instructions for each of the detailed scenes so the whole family can build together, and the modules can be arranged in multiple ways to create a unique display.
The set features 12 LEGO minifigures, including the God of Wealth and a family of 6 people, to bring the scenes to life and let kids role-play their own stories.
Collectible Traditional Festival LEGO construction toys make splendid educational gifts for creative kids and anyone interested in Asian culture. Great for building and playing with solo or with friends and family, they also make eye-catching centerpieces.
- Modular play-and-display set showcasing Lunar New Year family traditions – Kids learn about Chinese New Year customs as they build and have festive fun with this colorful LEGO® set (80108)
- 12 LEGO® minifigures bring each scene to life – the God of Wealth, a stallholder, a couple, man, girl, and a family of 6: dad, mom, grandpa, grandma, a girl and boy
- 6 scenes that connect in multiple ways – Each of the 6 modules portrays a festive activity, including spring-cleaning, food shopping, making good-luck decorations and exchanging gifts with family
- Gift idea for ages 8 and up – Give this premium-quality, 1,066-piece LEGO® building set as a Chinese New Year holiday gift to trendsetting kids
- Build and display – This centerpiece model for a Lunar New Year celebration measures over 3.5 in. (9 cm) high, 10.5 in. (27 cm) wide and 9 in. (23 cm) deep in basic formation
- Up to 6 people can build at the same time – The set includes separate illustrated, step-by-step instructions for each of the 6 modules, so a family can enjoy the creative experience together
- Educational fun –LEGO® Traditional Festival sets feature buildable toy models for display and role-play fun that will excite anyone interested in Chinese culture
- The LEGO® seal of quality – LEGO components meet rigorous industry quality standards, meaning that they are compatible and connect consistently and securely
- Tested for safety – LEGO® bricks and pieces are thoroughly tested to make sure that they comply with strict global safety standards.