The peppermint plant is a hybrid of watermint and spearmint and was first described by Carl Linneaus in 1753. A high menthol content - like that found in the doTERRA Peppermint essential oil - helps to discern Peppermint oil quality. Peppermint is frequently used in toothpaste and chewing gum for oral hygiene. Peppermint continues to be one of the best-selling favourites among doTERRA essential oils.
- Balsamic, green, fruity, woody
- Menthol, Menthone, Eucalyptol
- Diffuse for a clear crisp scent in the air.
- Invigorating to the senses promoting an uplifted cheery feeling.
- Use a drop of Peppermint with Lemon in water for a refreshing mouth rinse.
- Add a drop to your favorite smoothie recipe for a refreshing twist.
- Place one drop in palm of hand with one drop Wild Orange and one drop Frankincense and inhale for a midday pick-me-up.
Directions for Use:
- Diffusion: Use three to four drops in the diffuser of your choice.
- Food additive use: Dilute one drop in 120ml of liquid.
- Topical use: Apply one to two drops to desired area. Dilute with a carrier oil such as doTERRA Fractionated Coconut Oil to minimise any skin sensitivity.
Made in USA
Cautions: Possible skin sensitivity. Keep out of reach of children. If you are pregnant, nursing, or under a doctor's care, consult your physician. Avoid contact with eyes, inner ears, and sensitive areas.